On Tuesday (July 28) I leave for 10 months in the MARSHALL ISLANDS so I decided it’s time to start my blog. I won’t be able to update very frequently while I’m there, and I may not be able to put up pictures every time, but I’ll definitely try!
If you want to contact me in the RMI (Republic of the Marshall Islands), email is probably best: sarahelawson09 AT gmail.com (you have to take out the spaces and replace the AT with an @; I wrote it that way to avoid spam). I would also LOVE to receive letters:
Sarah Lawson
c/o DVTP
P.O. Box 673
Majuro, MH 96960
REPUBLIC OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS
And please email me your address so I can write you letters and postcards too! The RMI is on the US postal system so I think you can send the letter with just the normal postage. But I’m actually not sure….more to come on that.
Thanks for checking out my blog, and I can’t wait to tell you about my adventures!